Some Anime Quotes

Posted by :

Mochamad Rizki Firmansyah

Date:

Minggu, 12 Agustus 2012

- Gurren Lagann
Kamina: "'Who Do You Think I Am' Kick!!!!"

             "'How Dare You Do That To My Precious Underling' Punch!!!!"

             "'This Is The Real Spirit Of Men' Cannonball Attack!!!!"

"Well, Well, Well, Well... Listen up, big guys!
I'll only say this once...
Undefeatable, untouchable, with no regrets!
Never looking back, never wavering!
You can't win against this man's will!
Gurren Brigade's Kamina-sama will be your opponent!
Believe it!" (Kamina)

Don't believe in yourself! Believe in ME who believes in you!!!. (Kamina)

Iika, Simon. Wasuren na. Omae wo shinjiro. Ore ga shinjiru omae demo nai. Omae ga shinjiru ore demo nai. Omae ga shinjiru... OMAE WO SHINJIRO! 
"Listen up, Simon. Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in you who believe in me. Not in me who believe in you. You should believe... you should believe in yourself!" (Kamina)


"Aniki is dead. He's not here anymore! But on my back, and in my heart, he lives on in me! My drill is the one that pieces the heavens! Even if that hole becomes my grave, as long as I break through, I shall be victorious! Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm Simon! I'm not my brother Kamina! I am myself! Simon the digger!" (Simon)

Mucha de mubou to waraware youto (Kamina)
Whether it's laughable or irrational
Iji ga sasae no kenka michi (Kamina)
This is the path that ALL great men walk!
Kabe ga attara nagutte kowasu (Simon)
If there's a wall in our way, we'll destroy it!
Michi ga nakereba, kono te de tsukuru (Simon)
If there's no road, we'll pave it with our own hands!
Kokoro no maguma ga homura to moeru (together)
The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!
Chouzetsu gattai! GURREN-LAGANN! (together)
The perfect fusion: GURREN-LAGANN!
ore o (Simon)
Who...
ore tachi o (Kamina)
...all of you...
dare da to omotte yagaru!!! (together)
The hell do you think we are!?!

Nia: Even if we were to be enslaved in the galaxy's cycle of rebirth,
Yoko: The feelings that were left behind will open the door!
Leeron: Even if the infinite Universe were to go against us,
Viral: Our burning blood will cut through fate!
Simon: We'll break through the heavens and dimensions!
All: We'll show you our path through force!
Simon: Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann!
All: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

- Star Driver : Kagayaki no Takuto
"If I possess a radiant aura of life, it is not to sail this ship, but to see that girl’s smile. And if I wield a knife, it is to protect her." ~Takuto Tsunashi

"Be able to forgive those who have wronged you... only the truly strong can do that." ~Watanabe Kanako

"It's on the list of defining moments of youth I plan to go through!" ~Takuto Tsunashi

"Well then... Raise your voice, and let's sing out our youth together!"  ~Takuto Tsunashi

Sassou toujou! Ginga Bishounen! Tauburn!
Dazzling the stage! Ginga Bishounen! (Galactic Pretty Boy). Tauburn!  

"When what you want to do is what you have to do, you will hear the voices of the world!"  ~Takuto Tsunashi

- DuRaRaRa!!! 
 "Because the world isn't as bad as you think." - Celty

"It's too addicting, it's too addicting, it's too addicting! Even for an information broker like me there are things completely unknown to me happening and happening and appearing before my eyes and lapsing back into unknown every single day. That is why I can never ever leave the places where humans abound! Humans, LOVE! I LOVE HUMANS! I LOVE YOU ALL! THAT'S WHY YOU ALL SHOULD LOVE ME TOO!" - Izaya

"Well, hurting girls isn't one of m hobbies.. That's why i'll make it my hobby..to stom on their cell phones. Hahahahahaha! im so bored of it now...its no longer my hobby to stomp on cell phones.." - Izaya

“I’ve always wanted to say this… Leave this to me. You go on ahead! – Shizuo

Izaya: It's not good to meddle too much.
Namie: I'm not meddling! I'm the only one who can protect him!
Izaya: I've heard that stalkers don't realize they're stalking. Apparently, they believe that they're "protecting"-
Namie: Don't you dare put me on the same level as a stalker!
Izaya: You're frightening. I'm just pulling your leg.

"I love clichés, I love predictable scripts, I love it when they paste over problems and I love it when they force a happy ending too. What's wrong with working towards that?" - Mikado

"I don't have the strength or wisdom to stand up against someone who is insusceptible to reason. You won't even give me time to make an effort. That's why I'm going to rely on numbers!" - Mikado

"What is life? Why do people live? Someone asked me that, and then I beat him within an inch of his life. " - Shizuo

"People can die from being gazed at. There has to be at least a 0.0000000000000000675% chance that someone could die from being cursed or via insight, or something like that." - Heiwajima Shizuo

"I don't believe in god. There's no proof he exists. In a world where there isn't even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if it's tainted with misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe in it, the past is the truth to them. And, if you base your actions or your life around it, in a way, it's a type of god itself." - Izaya

"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don’t need can be a delusion." - Erika Karisawa

"Reality is such pain. And for those of us who get fed up with that kind of reality, we simply choose to make a new one. We create little walls, and separate the trash from the stuff we like, and when that’s all done we keep the things we care about and kick the rest to the curb. You’d be amazed how well it works! A whole world made out of just moe, tsundere, and BL it’s the best discovery ever! If you ask me that really it the best way to separate reality, from fiction." - Erika Karisawa

Choice #1: KIDA MASAOMI!!!
Choice #2: KIDA MASAOMI!!!!!
Choice #3: KIDA MASAOMI!!!!!!!!
-Kida Masaomi

"You just went for my head didn't you? You know that you could kill someone by hitting a vital spot on their head, right? If you know this, then you were trying to kill me, right? So you shouldn't have complaints no matter what I do to you, right?!" - Shizuo

"Some great person once said, "The world is a construction of the mind."
Some great person once said, "The world is a symbol."
A detestable past is the product of your imagination.
That reality never existed.
Isn't that good enough?"
  • Erika & Walker

  

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Dark Eternity Kingdom | Accel World Theme|Powered byBlogger | Designed by Johanes DJ